Life Transformation/Past Trauma Release
We are all whole and complete and when we come into this world we come with this knowledge. But each day as we start in our physical life, we start to forget this knowledge; and we start to look outside ourselves, to feel love, safe, accepted, and worthy of receiving. And early on in our physical life, through our life experiences with people in our lives and their treatment of us; our perception of our physical surrounding; and any of the experiences that leave an emotional, mental, or physical impression on us; we form our thought patterns and behaviors. So as we get older and more of such experiences and perceptions, the more elaborate and complicated our thought processes become, and the more behavior triggers are formed.
Again, you are not broken for me to fix you. Healing is a process that I guide you, take your load off, clean and clear your vision, remove the barriers you have built, and help rewire the emotional, mental, physical and energy bodies.
Trauma is any experience that has left a mark in your emotional, mental, and energy bodies. Sometimes these traumas are significant like abuse and neglect, sometimes it can be an abuse that happened to someone else in the family that was witnessed, or it can be simple as having to move, a broken promise, or anything that the adult mind would consider silly, normal, insignificant, but to the child that experienced it was significant and a defining point.
Sessions are different than talk therapy, where we are not bringing forward every experience and hashing them out and reliving them. We work only on significant experience(s) that left a marker. And even then we work on them at an energy level and not emotional or mental level, even though we touch on those areas as well. Most of my clients are, or have been, in therapy, in addition I have treated many therapist, and they would all agree that this is different than their therapy experience, since therapy works with emotional and mental bodies as apposed to all four bodies.
The first session is spent on me connecting to your energy and seeing where we need to connect to in order to release the past experiences, see the thought patterns and behaviors, and start clearing some of the blockages. Then the sessions after is spent on energetically going to the different past experiences to heal/release, and giving homework exercises that works with changing the thought patterns and behaviors. The techniques I use in each session depends at that time what we need to work on. Some of the techniques used are:
- Energy Emotional Release which is what I have derived from Emotional Code; the difference is that I don't ask questions of you, I directly connect and communicate with your energy to release the hidden emotions and heart wall emotions
- Energetically connecting to your inner children, this is different than what happens in normal talk therapy. The inner children are not what the client actually remembers as a child. This is an energetical signature of the client at specific age that experienced a trauma (which is any experience that felt distressing at the time). This could take some time, since most clients see things the way they remember which is very different that the energetical experience at that time.
- Variety of Shamanic techniques, such as soul retrieval, ancestral clearing, spirit guide and animal guide retrieval, song (a specific song for your healing), dance (a specific movement for your healing).
- Sound healing which I use my own voice and sound to release blockages in your body.
- Tetralogy Healing which is what I have come up with and quiet don't know what to call it. We have an emotional, physical, mental and energy body. So for a specific thought pattern I go in and release it in the emotional, physical, mental and energy bodies.
- EFT Tapping, and many other different energy healing modalities.
After the initial session, we would meet every week or every other week. Sometimes after the several sessions we can meet every three weeks. Number of sessions depends on what we are trying to release and accomplish and your willingness for change. Usually clients start to feel better in the first two sessions and for those that are willing to do the work in 6 to 10 sessions, they graduate since by then we have accomplished all that we set out to do.
My office is in Potomac Maryland. Contact me today to schedule your first session. You can reach me via phone call or text at (240) 244-9321. You can also email me at email@example.com. I look forward to being a part of your life transformation journey.